I just read my EARLY THIRTY: My Realization and My Own Bucket List which I posted on August 2012. It’s quite a long time that I listed some things that I needed to do and realized, I got few of them recently. We are in final months before ending the 2015 and next year will be another year to be added in my life (if God permits). :V :V : V :D ….It seems that it was just recently that I tried to make some lists, actually I was just doing what other bloggers do when I posted that blog. But hey!I kept it to myself hoping for adventures, inspirations, more dreams to realize and places to travel. 8-) 8-)
There were number of times when all I could do was to cry for some uncertainties, but every second of the day, God always reminded me how He turned every happenings into a blessing. Not all the best gives me joy and happiness. That is very clear to me now.
I looked at the list I posted before and meditated how long or short I went after how many years of struggle. I mentioned “struggle” because that was the time where I tried to pick up myself after few of many defeats. And again, I am talking about defeat because I was totally down and hopeless then. Having gone through my lists it reminded me I really did my best to make things happened and it really turns out what I really hope for. As I mentioned before, God has its own way of doing trick to us. <3 <3 <3
Having been away from my family for almost three years, I learned the value of my parents. Though the roller coaster ride of family relation is not that smooth but somehow, what I learned is making the most of my days with them while they are already at their twilight years, and I could say I am bless enough to have it realized before I will regret. :D :D :D
One of the biggest lessons in life is realizing there is no failure but the failure to stop trying.
Here is my Personal Update of My Own Bucket Lists now that I am already at my 35th years of Existence (Based on my Previous Blog): ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
1. STILL HAVE TO CONTINUE MY DREAMS OF BECOMING A LAWYER. DONE NUMBER OF TIMES..and still pursuing my passion of becoming a lawyer…UNTIL NOW, I still don’t have the plans to stop the dream)..One of the biggest lessons in life is realizing there is no failure but the failure to stop trying. Never give up on your dream.
2. I WANT TO BECOME A CHEF. uHHHMMM!!! Sounds so beyond what I used to dream.I love cooking and I love to share some foods. Doing the platting is for me like doing a make up or decorating a home. I need to put some love and passion and it feels so good to make other people happy because they were satisfied with the foods I am serving, and right now, I want to do more, to learn more.
3. I MAY NOT HAVE THE BEST RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LORD, but I never stop praying.
4. CONTINUE BLOGGING. The only platform where I could share my thoughts and aspirations, preserving my emotions and smiles of the days that cannot be forgotten. Blogging is one way of expressing and being with myself. I do not pretend to be what I am not, I don’t care what people might say.the important thing is, I am what I am and what will I want to be. For the past years, I embraced a number of different hobbies: gardening, oil and watercolor painting, handicraft making, cooking,uhhhmmm…and a once-in-blue moon trying hard on the job trainee in photography with my friend, Nog Bernido, just to name a few. All of them changed my outlook in life, but through blogging I could put all the words somethings which would likely described me.
“And while there are many articles written about why you should blog to grow your business or become an expert or make a whole bunch of money—the best recommendations are still found in the personal realization that blogging changes you, the writer.”(excerpt from a famous blogger, becomingminimalist)
5. TO MAKE THE FARM COTTAGE A BIG FAMILY BUSINESS and the FARM COTTAGE SOUVENIRS AND GIFT SHOP a successful. Farm Cottage is our parent’s legacy for us, and I want to make it big for them. (I used the Blackberry Z10 for this photo)
9. TO TRAVEL MORE (Philippines and abroad). I already traveled many beautiful places in the Philippines and I am proud to say, I made through it,though it was quite stressful but it’s very fulfilling. The fist time I experienced camping in a remote cove in Pundaquit, Zambales, Philippines without any form of comforts, yet that was one of the most amazing trip I made with equally lovable people. And i wish in the next few years, I will be able to travel throughout the Philippines.
CAMBODIA, THAILAND, SINGAPORE, CANADA AND UNITED STATE OF AMERICA (I decided to dream high, so high that I wanted to fulfill most of them). I am not too ambitious but I want to make this as my inspiration.
There is a lot of magic in this glorious planet of ours. From the majesty of the coastal mountain range, to the sprawling skies of the prairies, nature has a lot to offer. But not only nature, I think it’s high time for me appreciating the beauty within the ordinary and realize that everyday is to be treasured in it’s own unique way.
10.TO TRAVEL TO BATANES.
11. TO EXPERIENCE WHITE CHRISTMAS . When will it be?
I want to live my dream. And my Bucket List will be my inspiration. <3 <3 <3 :D